With a die cast aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens, this fixture will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID wall packs.
9.125"H x 9.375"W x 18.3125"L
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 56,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Deliver 12,146 lumens and 101 lumens per watt (LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
▪ Tempered, borosilicate glass lens with seamless, silicone gasket to prevent leaks.
▪ Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit, or for button photocells.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.