With an aluminum frame, and included mounting hardware, this High bay is durable and quick to install. When combined with motion sensing or emergency backup option, these High Bays can be made even more efficient and provide light in an emergency.
12.6"H x 3.8"W x 23.8"L
• Post painted steel frame with no scalloping and pop riveted and rounded edge corners
• Thick polystyrene lens, no yellowing or pixelation
• No shadows, smooth even lighting
• Damp location rated
• 0-10V smooth no flicker dimming
• Operating temperature: -4° to 133°F
• 250 or 400W HID Equivalent
• 180° beam spread due to angled LED design providing clean cut off
• 2 Top Hangers
• 5’ Jack Chains
• Hub Mount Kit for 3/4” Conduit/Stem Mount
• 10-Foot Pre-wired Cord
This product family can be effectively used in high ceiling locations in commercial, industrial, retail, or healthcare settings.
Warranty 5 years, UL (E493003), Intellectual Property
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.