▪ Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Delivers 3,453 lumens & 115 lumens per watt (LPW) at 3000k; 3,586 lumens and 120 LPW at 4000k; and 3,718 lumens & 124 LPW at 5000k.*
▪ Standard optic provides an IES roadway type V distribution, or a 7V (vertical) x 7H (horizontal) NEMA floodlight distribution.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%. ▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Optional full glare shields, half glare shields & wire guards are available.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish, and a heat-resistant polycarbonate lens.
▪ Wireway enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
This multi purpose area light is designed to illuminate parking areas, pathways, building facades, loading docks, and a wide variety of other large, general site lighting applications. Multiple mounting options make the it a versatile luminaire for flood lighting, pole-, ground- and wall-mounted area lighting, and other outdoor lighting requirements.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.