With a die cast aluminum housing and a tempered glass lens, the this fixture will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID area lights.
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 79,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
▪ Tempered glass lens.
▪ Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit, or for button photocells.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.