The Series includes 8’ covered LED strip lights designed to replace fluorescent strip lighting. The Series delivers general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy DLC Premium qualified luminaire provides long-life, uniform illumination and standard 0-10VDC dimming capability.
▪ Available in 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 122,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**k.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Steel housing and acrylic lens.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
3.5"H x 3.375"W x 96"L
Testing & Compliance:
• cULus Listed for damp location
• Operating temperatures: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
• (DLC) Design Light Consortium Premium qualified
• Complies with FCC Part 15, Class A
• Complies with IEEE c.62.41-1991, Class A input transient surge protection (2.5kVA)
• Complies with IEC 61000-4-2 level 2 (4kV) electrostatic discharge (ESD) Installation:
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit Warranty:
• 5 year warranty (terms and conditions apply)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.