▪ Long-life LEDs provide 121,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Delivers 6,919 lumens (86 LPW)
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%. ▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
▪ Tempered glass lens.
▪ Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit, or for button photocells.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit
This is a contemporary, commercial-grade area luminaire, which can be wall-, ground- or pole-mounted to provide outdoor perimeter, area, and floodlighting. With a die cast aluminum housing and a tempered glass lens, it will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID area lights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.