▪ Long-life LEDs provide 122,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Delivers 12,600 lumens (140 LPW) at 5000k.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Step-down transformers are required for 347-480V applications. Use optional transformer cover box for enclosed wire connections (see page two for details).
▪ 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%. ▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Painted steel housing.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
▪ Chain-mount kits (includes v-hooks and ⅛” thick, 1-meter long chain) are standard.
▪ Options include lenses (clear & diffused), wire-guard kits surface-mounting kits, pendant-mounting kits, and cable-mounting kits.
This is a full-body, premium-performance LED high bay luminaire. It is designed to illuminate a wide variety of settings, including commercial, industrial & retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. With a painted, steel housing, it provides high levels of durability and performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID high bays.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.