Delta BreezElite ELT80-110LED is an exhaust fan rated for 80 or 110 CFM, which offers quiet energy efficient operation. It is not just ENERGY STAR rated, it exceeds Energy Star Most Efficient requirements. Energy Star Most Efficient recognizes the top ENERGY STAR labeled products.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified with innovative brushless DC motor technology
- Perfectly quiet operation at 0.5 sones (80 CFM), 0.7 sones (110 CFM)
- Adjustable high speed 80 CFM or 110 CFM
- Energy efficiency at 10.6 CFM/Watt
- 13-Watt Dimmable LED light included (equivalent to a 60-Watt incandescent bulb). Dimmer switch not included
- Main light output: 850 Lumens; 3000K; 90 CRI for high color accuracy and compliance with CEC JA8 Title 24 requirements
- Includes 6" to 4" duct reducer
- LED indicator light will be green when power is on
- Annual energy cost for 24/7 operation is approximately $7.36* (80 CFM) or $10.83* (110 CFM)
Innovative brushless DC motor design for long life, low noise, and low power consumption
Delta Breez model ELT80-110LED has been awarded ENERGY STAR® qualified with Brushless DC Motor engineered to run continuously for a minimum 70,000 hours; airflow rating of 110 CFM and loudness rating of 0.7 Sones at 0.1 static pressure as certified by the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI); power consumption of 10.3 Watts with efficiency rating of 10.6 CFM/Watt at 0.1” static pressure; fan will feature motor lock protection and self-compensating motor speed for intended airflow when static pressure is encountered. UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring. .
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.