▪ Field selectable 3000k (warm white), 4000k (neutral white), and
5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70) for
> 156,000 hours of operation, and at least 90% of initial lumen
output (L90) for > 47,000 hours of operation.*
▪ LED chromaticity based on < 5-step ANSI quadrangles.
▪ LED color maintenance < 0.003 chromaticity shift (Δu’v’) over
the initial 6,000 hours of operation.
▪ Provides a range of 1,900 to 3,300 nominal lumens and 126 to
145 nominal lumens per watt (lm/W).
▪ 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index (Ra) > 80.
▪ Integral photocell is standard.
▪ Cast aluminum housing with dark bronze, powder coat finish.
▪ Diffused polycarbonate lens.
▪ One 1⁄2” NPT threaded opening.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.