This is a round LED high bay luminaire, which is designed to illuminate a wide variety of settings, including commercial, industrial & retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. With a die cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens, it provides durability and high performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID high bays.
▪ Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 80,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70)**
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard. Step- down transformers are required for 347-480V applications
▪ 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard
▪ Watertight, compression-type electrical connectors prevent moisture intrusion
▪ Standard mounting bracket and optional mounting accessories provide ceiling and conduit mounting, and up to 100° of adjustability
▪ Optional wet-location junction box & bracket attaches to luminaire housing, and simplifies wiring connections in wet locations
▪ Optional Merrytek occupancy sensor (IP65 rated) and junction box assembly provides a factory-ready, fully-wired luminaire & control package
▪ Power factor > 0.90
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%
▪ Color rendering index > 80
▪ Painted die cast aluminum housing
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.