This canopy light is an ideal solution for illuminating parking garages, storage areas, stairwells, and other applications requiring low-profile luminaire that can be surface-or pendant-mounted. With a die cast aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens, it will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional canopy lights with HID, fluorescent or incandescent lamps.
▪ Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 80,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard. Step- down transformers are required for 347-480V applications.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
▪ Watertight, compression-type electrical connectors prevent moisture intrusion.
▪ Standard mounting bracket and optional mounting accessories provide ceiling and conduit mounting, and up to 100° of adjustability.
▪ Optional wet-location junction box & bracket attaches to luminaire housing, and simplifies wiring connections in wet locations.
▪ Optional Merrytek occupancy sensor (IP65 rated) and junction box assembly provides a factory-ready, fully-wired] luminaire & control package.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Painted die cast aluminum housing.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.