white), and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 196,000 hours of operation with at
least 70% of initial lumen output (L70), and 60,000 hours with at
least 90% of initial lumen output (L90).**
▪ LED chromaticity based on < 4-step ANSI quadrangles.
▪ LED color maintenance < 0.002 chromaticity shift (Δu’v’) over
the initial 6,000 hours of operation.
▪ WR-5L-LKFS provides a range of 4,100 to 5,800 nominal
lumens and 132 to 154 lumens per watt (LPW).*
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Steel housing and PMMA lens.
▪ Optional emergency drivers and occupancy sensors are
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
▪ cULus approved for damp locations in ambient temperatures from
-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F).
▪ DLC approved.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B.
▪ Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, Class A input transient
surge protection (2.5kV).
▪ 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.