▪ Field selectable 3000k (warm white), 4000k (neutral white), and 5000k
(cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70) for >
163,000 hours of operation, and at least 90% of initial lumen output
(L90) for > 50,000 hours of operation.**
▪ LED chromaticity based on < 5-step ANSI quadrangles.
▪ LED color maintenance < 0.003 chromaticity shift (Δu’v’) over the
initial 6,000 hours of operation.
▪ Provides a range of 1,702 to 3,296 nominal lumens and 125 to 148
nominal lumens per watt (lm/W).
▪ 0-10vdc dimming drivers, are standard.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index (Ra) > 80.
▪ Cast aluminum housing with dark bronze, powder coat finish.
▪ High-impact, polycarbonate lens.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.